Before you start, you will need to
To help ensure the physical and emotional safety of not only the children at St Gabriel’s but of you as a volunteer, you will need to:
- Fill in the CESA Volunteer Application Package and Volunteer Declaration.
- Show us your Working With Children Check (WWCC). Don’t worry of you do not have one, our front office staff will apply for one on your behalf.
- Complete a short on-line course on Responding to the Risk of Harm, Abuse and Neglect: Education and Care’ (RRHAN-EC) – also free and can be done at home.
- Read through the Volunteer Handbook and Induction PowerPoint.
- Finish the process with brief on-site induction.